Entry Criteria Sunmuscat Slice - Amateur & Student
Where do I find Sunmuscats?
Sunmuscats are READILY AVAILABLE!!!
Sunmuscats, labelled as Australian Seedless Raisins are available from IGA and Foodland Supermarkets throughout Australia and selected wholesalers in Australian Capital cities. (See packet opposite)
Amateur Sunmuscat Slice - $5.00
Student Sunmuscat Slice - $No Fee
Sunmuscat Slice entrants please note that:
1. AMATEURS must present EIGHT Sunmuscat Slices and have no professional guidance.
2. STUDENTS must present FOUR Sunmuscat Slices.
3. ONE Entry per person.
4. Entrants in each section must present slices in either square, rectangular or diamond shape for judging.
5. The recipe must include a minimum of 1 cup of Australian Premium Sunmuscats.
6. The slice should be appealing to look at with the Australian Premium Sunmuscats readily visual.
7. The slice should be full of flavour, well blended, even golden colour, appetizing, with a slightly sweet aroma.
8. Inclusion of any nuts listed.
Delivery Drop Off
Student entries to be in by no later than 9.30am
Amateur entries to be in by no later than 10.30am
Entries will be received from 8.15am
The entries will be transferred on to a tray provided by the committee in the judging marquee at the point of registration.
Online entries have now closed. See below to download an entry form. Payment can be made on the day via EFPTOS, cheque or cash. Cheques can be made out to Merbein Vanilla Slice Inc.
Further Information Email: email@example.com